Mobile SDK end-of-life has been announced and scheduled for the end of 2023, in favor of updated and more streamlined app personalization using server-side APIs.
Dynamic Content campaigns allow you to replace static components and turn them into dynamic experiences by controlling them directly from the Dynamic Yield Admin. The primary use case is to optimize and personalize banners and images in your mobile application.
Creating a New Dynamic Content Campaign
Mobile campaigns require configuration in the Dynamic Yield admin and in your mobile application.
In Dynamic Yield Admin
- Go to App Personalization › Dynamic Content and click Add New.
- Enter a name, add notes and labels (optional), and click Next.
- Configure the targeting settings of the experience to determine when, where, and for whom the experience is displayed. When defining the target locations, specify the name of the screens as you define them in the page context.
- Create variations using templates, based on other experiences, or by using a data feed. If you are using a template, either use the custom HTML template or the Dynamic Yield Mobile Image templates.
- Save the experience and click Save and Publish.
- In the Dynamic Content list page, click the embed code button and copy the source code to your mobile app.
There are two version of the code depending on whether you used a custom html template or the mobile image template.
- Create additional experiences in your campaign as desired.