ContentSquare is a user experience analytics and optimization platform that helps businesses understand how and why users are interacting with their app, mobile and web sites. It computes touch and mouse movements and visualizes this data into heatmaps and funnels. ContentSquare and Dynamic Yield partnered to deliver a data visualization layer for personalized experiences.
This integration allows customers of ContentSquare to segment their visitors based on their exposure to experiences created with Dynamic Yield. Once enabled, the Dynamic Yield Campaign name and its corresponding experience and variation name are reported and stored as a “Dynamic Variables” in Content Square.
Integrating with ContentSquare
In Dynamic Yield, go to Settings › Integrations.
Enable the Custom Analytics Platform Integrations
- Select Variation Impression and paste the integration code, as detailed in Contentsquare's documentation: https://docs.contentsquare.com/thirdparties/#dynamic-yield
- Click Save.
- Data is not reported for all campaigns automatically. For each Campaign you wish to report on to ContentSquare, go to its advanced settings and enable the Execute custom integrations setting.
- In ContentSquare, use the Dynamic Variable condition to create a segment.
- Select your segment’s key. This is your Dynamic Yield’s campaign name_experience name.
- Select your variable. This is your Dynamic Yield variation name. Variations will auto-populate as your visitors get served with the variation.
- Create your segment and see how the audience exposed to a particular variation perform across ContentSquare modules.