The Sendgrid integration allows you to send triggered emails powered by Dynamic Yield (e.g. cart abandonment emails) through your SendGrid account
Note: Dynamic Yield can also create a SendGrid account on your behalf. For details, speak to your Customer Success Manager.
- Go to Settings › Integrations › SendGrid.
- Enable triggered emails using the toggle.
- Enter the API key of your account.
- Click Apply
- To configure a triggered email, begin by enabling triggered emails.
Verifying the SendGrid Integration
- Go to Email › Triggered Emails, and create a simple triggered email campaign. The campaign does not have to have any specific settings, just a minimal campaign to test the integration.
- In the triggered emails list, click the Preview icon .
- Enter your own email address, and specify the desired settings.
- Click Send and verify that you received an email. If you did not receive an email, see the troubleshooting section below.
Troubleshooting the Integration
If the preview failed, you can check if the issue is related to the HTML of your variation as follows:
- Go to Email › Triggered Emails and click Add New.
- Select Product View Abandonment and click Next without changing any of the campaign settings.
- Click Next without changing any of the targeting settings.
- Click New Variation and choose one of the box Dynamic Yield templates such as Structured Example.
- Save the variation with no changes, click Save Experience, and Publish.
- Preview the campaign as specified above. If the email sends successfully, the issue is in the HTML of your variation. Otherwise, contact customer support.