Dynamic Yield’s Landing Pages enables you to deliver personalized content variations for each user instead of a single variation (one-size-fits-all). Build responsive, mobile-ready landing pages in just a few minutes, analyze every variation in real-time to identify top performers – and automatically integrate data with third-party systems, including Google Analytics, email marketing systems and more.
Creating a Landing Page Campaign
- Go to Acquisition › Landing Pages and click Add New.
- Enter a name, and add notes and labels (optional).
- Enter the Landing Page URL. To use your domain in the landing page URL, see Setting up a Custom Domain.
Note: By default the landing page URL uses the 'http' protocol. In case your site uses 'https', simply change the landing page URL to 'https' as well.
- If desired, you can modify the Advanced Settings.
- Create variations using templates, based on other experiences, or by using a data feed. When you are done with each variation, click Save Variation.
- Set the allocation, primary metric, and advanced experience settings.
- Configure how much traffic to allocate to each variation, and control group.
- Click Save Experience.
- You can create additional experiences in this campaign by clicking the plus icon .
- Click Save and Publish.
Adding Recommendations to a Landing Page
To learn about how to add a recommendation widget in a landing page, see Adding Recommendations to Landing Pages, Display Ads, Overlays, and Notifications