Once you have implemented Dynamic Yield, it is important to validate that your Script, Page Context, Events, and data Feed are properly set up. This article guides you through the process of these validations for a standard web implementation.
There are three main resources for setup validations and monitoring:
- Implementation Status – A dashboard, available for each one of your sites, providing you with status of your script, page context, events and data feed. There you will also find downloadable logs to investigate exactly what is causing an error. Learn more about the Implementation Status dashboard.
- Web Implementation Helper – This tool opens up a panel directly on your website as you navigate, simulating a funnel or use case. The panel presents in real time:
- The page context of the current page
- The audiences you currently belong to
- The events you have triggered
Learn more about the Implementation Helper.
- Dashboard Notifications – When you pass a predefined threshold of errors, you will receive error notifications in your dashboard. The thresholds are configurable and can be set differently for each site. If you believe the errors are too sensitive, or not sensitive enough, contact your Customer Success Manager.