By default, Landing Pages and Dynamic Link campaigns are served with a Dynamic Yield domain (
lp.dyo.io and link.dyo.io respectively). However, you can serve these campaigns with your own domain instead. This requires changing your DNS settings on your domain provider (e.g. Go Daddy, NameCheap, Hover) and a small configuration in Dynamic Yield.
In Dynamic Yield:
- Go to Settings › General Settings.
- In the Custom Domain section, click Add Domain.
- Enter the URL of your Custom Domain. It is usually your domain with a subdomain (e.g. if your domain is "www.mystore.com", you might use "dy.mystore.com")
- Enter a fallback URL if the page is not available (e.g. landing page was deleted).
- Enter a default domain URL. This is the page that user will be directed to when entering just the domain (e.g. dy.mystore.com)
- Click Save.
- Continue with the required change in your DNS provider below.
In Your DNS Provider
Go to your DNS provider, and change the CNAME record of this new domain (e.g. dy.mysite.com) to point to srv.dynamicyield.com (or srv-eu.dynamicyield.com if you are using Dynamic Yield’s EU data center). This is done differently in each domain provider, so please refer to the documentation of your domain provider (e.g Go Daddy, NameCheap, Hover).