After implementing Dynamic Yield on your site, you can use the Implementation Helper to verify your implementation of page context, events, and audiences. This is done by navigating your site and simulating an end-user flow. Validations are displayed in real time as an overlay on top of your site.
- Log in to Dynamic Yield and navigate to your site.
- Hover over the Dynamic Yield button and click Implementation Helper .
- Navigate around your site to see live updates about the page your on, events you trigger, audiences you belong to, and more.
- Context Implementation: The status of the Page Context on the current page
- Events: Details about any events fired during your session.
- Audiences: The Audiences that you belong to in your current session.
While the implementation helper is mostly used during implementation, you can open it at any time to verify changes such as new events, or when troubleshooting.