After implementing Dynamic Yield on your app, you can use the Mobile Implementation Helper to verify your implementation of page context, events, and API calls. Once you pair the tool with the console, you can simulate an end-user flow to see validations in real-time as an overlay on top of your app.
While the implementation helper is mostly used during implementation, you can open it at any time to verify changes such as new events, or for troubleshooting.
Opening the Implementation Helper
- Go to Settings › General Settings In the Implementation Helper section, click Launch Helper.
- Pair your device with the implementation helper:
- Android: Hold your device in an upright position, rotate it 180 degrees, pause and rotate it back to an upright position. Repeat three times.
- iOS: Press and hold three fingers in your application for three seconds and swipe up.
Dynamic Yield should detect your device and add it to the Device List.
- Select your device from the Device List and click Connect.
- In your application, press the Dynamic Yield button to begin.
Mobile Implementation Helper User Interface
You can view the following information in the implementation helper.
- Page Type: This is defined by the page context.
- Activity Log: Includes events and API calls.
- Errors: Displayed wherever relevant, and indicated with ! exclamation marks.
- Email Log: Email yourself a copy of all activity logs collected during this session.