For brands both large and small, COVID-19 represents a time of both volatility and uncertainty. In light of the global pandemic, teams are being forced to think on the fly and alter long-term plans to better serve in-the-moment consumer needs. But in order to thrive, brands must adapt quickly.
Both Nathan Richter, our VP of Program Strategy & Insights, and Alex Fitzgerald, one of our Senior Customer Success Managers, are working with brands to navigate an entirely new set of challenges. Listen as they walk through what steps online retailers are taking to overcome them.
Tune in to learn:
- COVID-19’s impact on consumer behavior
- Market trends witnessed in the Dynamic Yield platform
- The three phases of brand response
- Main CX themes that have emerged
- Effective use cases being implemented
Please sign in to leave a comment.