You can view detailed reports with information about the performance of each Reconnect campaign.
Open a report
Go to Reconnect › Campaigns, hover over a campaign, and click the View Report icon.
View report data
This graph displays the overall statistics of your campaign based on its Primary Metric.
This table breaks down the performance of each variation according to the following metrics. The metrics displayed in the report differ depending on the campaign's primary metric. You can add metrics to display by clicking Choose Metrics.
- Send Requests: The number of times Dynamic Yield sent an API request to your messaging vendors.
- Users: The number of unique users allocated to this variation of the campaign.
- Revenue: The revenue attributed to users who clicked on a message in this variation. Revenue is attributed if a purchase occurs after the user clicks on a message but before the end of the attribution window (defined in the campaign’s Settings tab).
- Revenue Per User: The attributed revenue divided by the number of unique users who opened the message.
- CTR: The total number of clicks on the message divided by the total number of opens.
- Purchases: The total number of purchases attributed to users who clicked on the message. Purchases are attributed if they occur after the user clicks on the message but before the end of the attribution window.
- Purchases Per User: The total number of purchases divided by the number of unique users who opened the message.
This table provides a focused view of the performance of each channel in each one of the variations in the campaign.
You can select which metrics to display in the table by clicking Secondary Metric.
Note: Unlike metrics in the Variation Performance dashboard, where all users who were allocated to a variation are counted, in this dashboard, all metrics relate only to users to whom a message was sent in the specific channel (a user can be allocated to a variation in a campaign, but not be opted-in to 1 or more channels in that variation).