The Dynamic Yield platform is a browser-based application with which you can launch campaigns on your visitors’ browsers, mobile devices, and email clients. This article lists the browsers and versions Dynamic Yield supports.
Dynamic Yield Console
Only the latest version of Google Chrome for desktop is officially supported and tested for the Dynamic Yield’s admin console (building campaigns, viewing reports), the Knowledge Base, the Community, and the Academy.
Serving Dynamic Yield Campaigns
Your visitors will see the Dynamic Yield campaigns with no issues in the following commonly-used browsers:
- 2 most-recent versions of Google Chrome
- 2 most-recent versions of Mozilla Firefox
- 2 most-recent versions of Apple Safari
- 2 most-recent versions Microsoft Edge (Chromium-based)
- 2 most-recent versions of Android Chrome
- 2 most-recent versions of Apple Mobile Safari
- 2 most-recent versions of Samsung Internet
Mobile Apps (with the Dynamic Yield SDK):
- 2 most-recent major versions of iOS
- 3 most-recent major versions of Android