Experience OS is a browser-based system with which you can launch campaigns on your visitors’ browsers, mobile devices, and email clients. This article lists the browsers and versions the system supports.
Only the latest version of Google Chrome for desktop is officially supported and tested for using Experience OS (building campaigns, viewing reports), the Knowledge Base, the Community, and the Academy.
Your visitors will see your Experience OS campaigns with no issues in the following commonly-used browsers:
- 2 most-recent versions of Google Chrome
- 2 most-recent versions of Mozilla Firefox
- 2 most-recent versions of Apple Safari
- 2 most-recent versions Microsoft Edge (Chromium-based)
- 2 most-recent versions of Android Chrome
- 2 most-recent versions of Apple Mobile Safari
- 2 most-recent versions of Samsung Internet
Mobile Apps (with the Dynamic Yield SDK):
- 2 most-recent major versions of iOS
- 3 most-recent major versions of Android
Note: WEPB image format is only partially supported on Safari version 14-14.1, limited to macOS 11 Big Sur and later.
iOS is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions.