Integrate with other analytics platforms to report the serving of experiences and variations. This will allow you to view reports of users/sessions that were exposed to an experience or a variation in other platforms, or “tag” these users as users that were exposed to a specific experience.
Note: This feature in only available for web and mobile sites. It is not available for native mobile apps.
Setting Up a Custom Analytics Platform Integration
- Go to Settings › Integrations.
- Enable the Custom Analytics Platform integration
Select the trigger that will determine when the custom integration code is run.
- Variation Impression: Run the code when a variation of an experience is selected for a user.
- Variation Serve: Run the code when when a variation is served to a user.
- Recommendation Impression: Run the code when a recommendation is served to a user.
Tip: Click Show Example to see an example integration with comments
- By default, the custom analytics platform integration will be served when any campaign matches is triggered. You can manually enable or disable the integration for individual campaigns using the procedure below.
Enabling and Disabling a Custom Integration per Campaign
By default, the custom analytics platform integration will be enabled for all campaigns. The integration can be turned off per campaign. This is done in the Advanced Settings of the each campaign.
- When editing or creating a campaign, go to Advanced Settings.
- Turn off (or on) Enable custom integration.