ResponseTap renders each website session with a unique phone number to connect a customer’s phone call to their online history. You can import this data to Dynamic Yield and use it to create target audiences, connecting the offsite and online experiences.
The integration works by sending a phone call event to Dynamic Yield every time a call is completed. By default, the event includes the handler’s report on ‘phone lead’ value or ‘phone sale’ events, but you can send any additional custom goals you want. All events are immediately available within the Dynamic Yield console and can be used to create audience groups and targeted experiences.
Integrating with ResponseTap
- Identify the metadata collected from ResponseTap call center that you would like to pass on to Dynamic Yield. The available variable list can be found on ResponseTap’s platform.
- Email the ResponseTap team (email@example.com):
- Request that they enable the integration.
- Provide them with the list variables and custom goals to include in the events.
- Example endpoints for the ResponseTap to send the events:
- US: https://px.dynamicyield.com/dpx?name=Phonecall&sec=1234567&uid=-2400417659196943551&props=%7B%prop1%22:%22val1%22,%22prop2%22:%22val2%22,%22prop3%22:%22val3%22%7D
- EU: https://px-eu.dynamicyield.com/dpx?name=Phonecall&sec=1234567&uid=-2400417659196943551&props=%7B%prop1%22:%22val1%22,%22prop2%22:%22val2%22,%22prop3%22:%22val3%22%7D
Once ResponseTap enables the integration you can find the metadata under events and/or event properties when creating audiences or targeting experiences.