Profile Anywhere is part of the Enrich Anywhere app family, along with Audiences Anywhere.
This server-side API retrieves user affinity data generated by Dynamic Yield, enabling you to offer enhanced personalized experiences to your customers across all of your touchpoints, both online and offline.
Here are some of the main benefits of using Profile Anywhere:
- Deliver the same personalized shopping experience online and in-person: In-store representatives know customer preferences and make personalized recommendations.
- Create a positive and personalized customer service experience: Contact center reps get user behavioral profiles, rich with information about past engagements and preferences.
- Fine-tune your marketing campaigns with user affinity data: Enrich your marketing tools with additional data (such as affinity and loyalty status), for more personalized campaigns.
Get started with Profile Anywhere
Profile Anywhere includes three tabs: API Logs, Documentation, and API Keys.
The first time you enter the Profile Anywhere app, the app is in an "empty state", because you don't have any information yet. To start calling APIs and viewing log information, you must first generate an API key:
- Go to the API Keys tab, and click Create Key.
- Enter a name for the key, add optional notes, and then click Save.
To use the API key, click the Copy icon in the API key row:
Now, you're ready to start calling your APIs. You can use the instructions and sample code in the Documentation tab in the OS, as well as the API reference information and code samples on our Developers site.
Profile Anywhere logs
As soon as you begin making API calls, the log information is displayed in the API Logs tab. Use to validate the implementation and troubleshoot failed calls. By default, the report displays all calls made over the last 7 days, divided into 4-hour blocks, with indications of the number of successful and failed calls.
You can search for specific API requests by the transaction ID or the user’s CUID. Or, you can use the filters in the Filters pane to view a different time range, or find calls according to status.
Click an API call row to view more detailed information.
- Rate limit: 50 calls per second