CopywriteML is an Experience OS extension, and part of the AdaptML® package.
CopywriteML provides generative AI models to suggest alternative copy for your texts and calls to action. With CopywriteML, you can:
- Get inspired with additional phrases and microcopy possibilities.
- Create variations to find the best-performing calls to action.
- Tests different copy variations to find the right tone of voice for each audience.
CopywriteML is a DY Labs product, an experimental tool that is not subjected to the same level of testing as the rest of Experience OS. It's part of the AdaptML package. To enable it, contact your account manager.
- Go to any variation.
- Hover over any text variable that includes a text value.
- Click CopywriteML.
- A new tab opens with 5 alternatives to the variable value.
- Click the copy icon to copy an alternative to the clipboard, and then paste it into the variation. Or, duplicate the variation and use the suggested AI-generated text to test is against the original text.
About the model
The texts are generated using deep learning techniques for natural language processing (NLP). At the moment, it works best only in English.