To confirm that the items in the recommendation widget on the page are the same ones being returned by the strategy:
- Open the network tab in the devtools.
- In the field where it says “filter”, write “rcom”.
- Refresh the page and select the section number at the bottom.
- Click on previews, and click the arrows to expand the response.
- Note that the “wId” represents the number of the strategy being returned.
- You can see here whether you are getting the original strategy of a fallback.
- Expand “slots” and click “0” to see details of the first product, including name, price, SKU, etc.
- You can compare the items returned by the strategy to the items displayed on the page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.