When opening a ticket about a mobile app we will require the following information:
- SDK version;
- If applications for Android and iOS are available in the app store please provide a link to them;
- If applications are in staging, please chose one option for each OS how you can provide them to us:
- Provide the APK file itself for installing the application;
- Share the application through Firebase app tester’s platform to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the above two methods are not viable, provide a link to download the application.
- Provide a link to download the application;
- Share the application through TestFlight’s platform to email@example.com
- Are there any campaigns that use these audiences? And if so, can you please provide us the link to them in your admin. In addition, can you please send screenshots or video captures of where the campaigns are rendered on your app exactly?
- Most of DY’s campaigns in mobile sections need to be implemented by code in the customer’s applications. Providing the code snippets is important for us so we can check and consult with R&D about it.
Please sign in to leave a comment.