Today, it’s not enough to be versed in analytics. Brands need to understand how to use data to solve specific business problems. This requires a particular lens for data analysis, allowing you to answer the types of questions a role in A/B testing, experience optimization, and personalization will ask of you.
Watch to learn:
- How to identify high-impact personalization opportunities
- Which metrics and KPIs to use for measuring success
- How to approach prioritization and designing each test
- The best ways to navigate running concurrent experiments
- How to report on progress, results, learnings, and next steps
Comment below and let us know how your teams have used data to support a well-rounded experimentation program that achieves business results.
Please sign in to leave a comment.