XP Roundtable: How to Drive Big Learnings and Big Wins with Optimization Analytics
Today, it’s not enough to be versed in analytics. Brands need to understand how to use data to solve specific business problems. This requires a particular lens for data analysis, allowing you to answer the types of questions a role in A/B testing, experience optimization, and personalization will ask of you.
Watch to learn:
- How to identify high-impact personalization opportunities
- Which metrics and KPIs to use for measuring success
- How to approach prioritization and designing each test
- The best ways to navigate running concurrent experiments
- How to report on progress, results, learnings, and next steps
Comment below and let us know how your teams have used data to support a well-rounded experimentation program that achieves business results.
Please sign in to leave a comment.