Experience Report and Primary Metric
My 1st question :
In an Experience Report, what are the Calculations of the results in the Variation Performance tables base on? (Which of the selection below is true)?
1. A Dynamic Yield predictive performance engine that estimates statistical significance to select the most probable winner
-2. An enhanced, quick, & aggressive Baysesian statistical engine, known as “Probability to Be Best,” or PTBB
3. A statistical engine alternative to traditional A/B tests known as “Dynamic Allocation”
4. An automated, enhanced, & rapid Uplift calculator that runs for all active tests. It normalizes results as a ratio between each test Variation vs. the Control Group, minus 1
2nd question :
What Primary Metric is best to use for a given test in a Campaign? (Which statement is true)
1. The metric that is most relevant to my hypothesis for the test, and best correlates to the step of the conversion funnel in which the Campaign is running.
2. Revenue is inherently the best Primary Metric to use for any test in Dynamic Yield
3. Whichever metric will allow the test to reach statistical significance the fastest
4. The metric that is most important for the overall KPIs of my business
Bit confused when researched, I double checking if my thoughts are correct.
Please sign in to leave a comment.