Zenloop is an integrated experience management platform which improves customer retention by using the NPS framework. Zenloop's platform collects quantitative and qualitative feedback through various channels and automatically identifies all relevant insights and trends to improve your customer experience.
You can serve zenloop surveys via Dynamic Yield to let you test and optimize your surveys, as well as target groups of users based on survey results.
Serving a Zenloop Survey via Dynamic Yield
Zenloop surveys can be embedded into an Overlay campaign using this procedure.
- Create a survey in zenloop and note the survey ID.
- In Dynamic Yield, go to Site Personalization › New Campaign and click Overlay.
- Enter a name, and add notes and labels (optional).
- Specify the trigger type to determine when the survey is served.
- Specify the frequency as Once per User.
- Click Next to configure the targeting settings of the experience to determine when, where, and for whom the experience is displayed.
- Click Next and create a variation using the Zenloop Survey template. If you can’t find it, use the search bar.
- Enter the survey ID in the first variable.
- You can customize the design and behavior.
- Recommended: To pass user attributes to zenloop (email, name, custom attributes), you will need an additional JS to be added to the template. This is a unique code for every site. Learn more.
- Create multiple variations if you want to test or optimize your survey.
- Click Preview to see how your campaign will appear, and click Save and Publish when you are ready to go.
Note: Creating and editing the survey itself is performed in zenloop (e.g. changing the survey title).
Segmenting Users Based on Survey Results
You can create audiences based on an event that is triggered on the response, and target these audiences with campaigns.
Some useful audiences might be: Promoters (9-10), Passive (7-8) and Detractors (1-6). To create these audiences:
- Go to Audience › Audience Manager and select Add New.
- Name the audience. (e.g. Promoters).
- Create a condition of type Triggered event with property.
- Select the event name "zenloop NPS".
- Set the property to score_type.
- Set the value to “Promoters”.
- Set the audience duration to 1 year, or to a time period that most closely matches how frequently you run the surveys.
- Save the Audience, and repeat for values of "Detractors" and "Passives".
Targeting Experiences by Score Type
You can serve targeted experiences by Score Type (e.g. request promoters to leave a positive review of your product). When creating any campaign, use the Who area in the targeting settings to specify one of the Zenloop audiences you created above.