The dashboard gives you a high-level overview of your campaigns, site performance, audiences, product updates, and more. You can adjust the time frames, or drill down by clicking entities throughout the dashboard. The data is updated once per day.
Some of the following metrics are displayed depending on your vertical (e-commerce, media, etc.). You can customize which metrics are displayed in Settings › General Settings › Primary Metrics. To learn more, see Customized Dashboard and Audience Reports Top Metrics.
- Users: number of users who viewed at least one page.
- Conversion Rate: percentage of users that made at least one purchase.
- Purchases: total number of purchases.
- Revenue: total amount of all purchases.
- Revenue / User: total revenue divided by number of users.
- AOV (average order value): the total revenue divided by the number of purchases
- Pageviews: total number of pageviews.
- Pageviews per User: number of pageviews divided by the number of users.
The time range of the data is defined on the top right of this section.
The list of recent actions that were made in the account (e.g. audience creation, campaign editing, etc.). Click See All Activity to view the full list, which also includes more information about the types of items. For more details, see View All Activity and History of Changes
Running A/B Tests
The list of all currently running A/B tests. Tests that have already reached conclusive results (a winner or a personalization opportunity was found) appear first.
If you have allocated traffic to the control group, an uplift metric is displayed at the right of each test, allowing you to quickly identify tests that performs well or underperforming tests. The time range of the uplift metric is different for each test - from the beginning of the test until yesterday. For more information, see A/B Test Allocation Method.
The list of experiences using dynamic allocation that have more than one variation. You can see the impressions and the primary metric of each experience, as well as the uplift if you allocated traffic to the control group.
For more information, see Dynamic Allocation Method.
Displays the largest 15 audiences from the selected time period in one screen to help you quickly understand their impact and importance. Currently, this report is only available for eCommerce sites.
Audiences are displayed based on their conversion rate and the average order value. Audiences at the top right are the top performers – their conversion rate is high and the revenue they spend on each purchase is high. The size of the “bubble” reflects the size of the audience.
Hover over the bubbles for more information, or click the Audience Manager or Audience Explorer buttons to drill down or see all of your audiences.
For more information, see Audiences.
The Recommendations area highlights the impact of recommendations across your site.
- Direct revenue: Revenue generated from products bought after clicking on a recommended item and buying that item (or items from its group ID) within a 30-day window.
- Assisted revenue: Revenue generated from products bought after clicking on a recommended item and buying any product within the session.
- The total number of clicks on your recommendations.
- The page types in which at least one recommendation widget is live.
Clicking the "Full Report" directs you to the Recommendation Report.